1 William Penn Drive
Downingtown, PA 19335
Your source of computer engineering careers with a focus towards communications technology in this connected world.
Sponsorship available for existing H-1B holders
* 5+ years of experience in embedded development
• Develops, creates and updates software design documents adhering to established development process to ensure proper and efficient software design.
• Writes debugs and tests software code for automotive embedded software systems.
• Reads, analyzes and interprets microcontroller manuals to write driver level software to get the microcontroller running.
• Creates state diagrams, block diagrams and sequence diagrams to illustrate the software structure at higher and lower levels.
• Performs QAC checks to assure that software code follows MISRA-C requirements.
• Work requires the ability to write, debug, and test embedded C/C++
• Work requires experience working with 32 bit microcontrollers.
• Work requires the ability to analyze and interpret microcontroller manuals.
• Work requires knowledge of software development life cycle.
• Work requires knowledge of vehicle communication such as CAN/LIN/MOST/SPI/Ethernet (TCP/IP).
• Ability to read, understand and create diagrams, charts and schematics.
• Work requires the ability to create software development documents and test specifications from function.
• specifications using MS Office Application Suite of tools.
• Work requires knowledge of MISRA-C standards.