1 William Penn Drive
Downingtown, PA 19335
Your source of computer engineering careers with a focus towards communications technology in this connected world.
Location: Washington, DC
US Citizenship or Permanent Resident
Comapany of over 14,000 people involved in conducting leading research in machine learning, artificial intelligence (AI), mobile communications and internet of things (IoT) technologies.
Description of the project: The demand for analysis of data sets, data analytics and text analytics is growing with the expanding streams of available data. The projects are designed to provide enterprise analysis, analytical software, tools, dashboards, reports and analytical data support to the customer, all based on the methods and models developed by financial economists.
– Master’s degree in computer science, statistics, or applied mathematics
– 4 years’ experience in creating machine learning pipelines to derive insights from data (i.e., from data aggregation and cleaning, to using machine learning techniques)
– Familiarity with unsupervised (e.g., clustering), semi-supervised (e.g., label propagation), and supervised learning (e.g., ensemble classifiers) algorithms, and when it is appropriate to use each
– Deep experience in creating, managing, and analyzing large datasets
– Familiarity with contemporary scripting languages such as Python and R, the Hadoop computational ecosystem, Oracle relational databases, and the Linux/UNIX operating system Preferred qualifications:
– Knowledge of deep learning paradigms and architectures