1 William Penn Drive
Downingtown, PA 19335
Your source of computer engineering careers with a focus towards communications technology in this connected world.
Location: Red Bank, NJ 07701
US citizens only
My client, a company of over 10,000 employees, works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets.
The candidate will be responsible for development of both FPGA designs and embedded systems software for low-volume proof-of-concept products. This position presents a great opportunity for candidates that are looking to work on challenging, cutting edge technology across diverse areas.
– Working with small multi disciplinary team
– Work closely with software developers in a hands on FPGA development role
– Developing FPGA designs based on high level requirements
– Design, document, code, simulate, synthesize and implement HDL designs
– Test and debug entire software/FPGA system
– Implement FPGA designs on devices that are resident in commercial Software Defined Radios (SDRs), e.g., Ettus B210, N310, etc.
– Familiarity with digital signal processing and LTE standard is a plus
Requires 8 to 10 years with BS/BA or 6 to 8 years with MS/MA or 3 to 5 years with PhD.
Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering
Familiar with implementing fixed point signal processing algorithms in both embedded software and HDL.
Familiar with RF systems and test equipment
U.S. Citizen with a current security clearance of SECRET or above, or the ability to obtain a security clearance