1 William Penn Drive
Downingtown, PA 19335
Your source of computer engineering careers with a focus towards communications technology in this connected world.
near Morristown, NJ 07960
US citizenship preferred but may consider Permanent Residents
Compensation: $120k to $140K
The candidate should have experience in Java, C and C++. Extensive knowledge of Linux is required and additional experience with Android is ideal. BS or MS in CS or EE
1. Design and implement Android-based ROMs and custom software that solves or automates the solving of complex networking and security problems
2. Apply a thorough understanding of the basics behind the Internet and its workings (DNS, Security, IP Routing, HTTP, VPN, etc.)
3. Generate detailed requirements and design documents and user manuals for products
4. Travel (20%) to customer sites (location TBD) may be required
1. Prior experience in creating and flashing custom ROMs for Android
2. Experience modifying Android ROMs to customize Android Telephony and Package Managers, core Android Runtime libraries and Dalvik VMS, kernel WiFi Drivers, SELinux policies, etc.
3. Prior experience in IP routing on Linux/Android systems with deep understanding of iproute2, ipule, iptables and interplay with novel routing architectures
4. Android SDK/NDK programming experience
5. Prior experience with Android SDK and NDK toolchains to create APKs that incorporate third party libraries and JNI wrappers.
6. Practical knowledge of cybersecurity issues, vulnerabilities and defenses
7. Practical knowledge of IP networking
1. OS-level configuration for Linux, Windows and/or Android
2. Hands-on knowledge of Linux or Windows NAT/filter rules
3. Experience with construction of complex forwarding and filtering rules within host Operating Systems