1 William Penn Drive
Downingtown, PA 19335
Your source of computer engineering careers with a focus towards communications technology in this connected world.
US Citizenship Required
Location: Northern NJ, MD, or Washington, DC
Work at home is a possibility if living between NYC and Washington, DC
Company of over 14,000 people involved in conducting leading research in machine learning, artificial intelligence (AI), mobile communications and internet of things (IoT) technologies.
The location for this position is flexible to anywhere along the I-95 corridor between Washington DC and New York.
This position is a key leadership role within the organization focusing within the wireless systems and networks research areas. The position will develop and lead research in digital RF communications, RF signal processing, spectrum sensing and will employ novel concepts to bring to bear to hard problems. The ideal candidate should have existing relationships within customer agencies (DARPA, CERDEC, AFRL, and Intelligence Customers) and should have managed multiple different research projects sponsored by these organizations.
– Developing a unified technical and business strategy for the Wireless Systems and Networks department
– Expanding both the business and customer base of the department
– Ensuring successful execution of ongoing and upcoming projects
– Line management, including recruiting, hiring and professional staff development
– Collaborating with other managers within the company to ensure the overall success of the organization
– Ph.D. in Engineering or Applied Physics (preferred) or M.S. in Engineering with required experience.
– Experience in Wireless Systems research, in areas such as RF Signal Processing, digital communications, wireless networking, including network control