3D Software Developer – Job Order 3057
Washington, DC metro area
US citizens and permanent residents
Compensation DOE plus equity
Relocation allowance is negotiable
Startup consisting of scientists, engineers and entrepreneurs who have built some of the most advanced 3D imaging systems in the world. Their goa is to become the world’s preferred supplier of scene reconstruction and processing engines for digital devices like smartphones and AR glasses.
My client’s flagship Digital Product is its SDK that is used by development partners to build revolutionary scene processing applications. The SDK is deployable in a variety of configurations for running across various physical platforms including smartphones, digital cameras, UAVs and wearables.
My client seeks a skilled software developer with strong 3D technology experience to design, implement and test , database, and applicthe SDK code in C++. You will be a quick thinker with great coding/debugging skills, excellent time-management skills and strong collaborative skills.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
• 5+ years of experience developing production code as part of a high-performance team.
• Deep understanding of multithreaded object-oriented code design, implementation and testing using
C++ in the Microsoft Visual Studio development environment.
• Live near, or be willing to relocate to, our tech center in Columbia, MD.
• Practical experience interfacing application code with machine vision cameras (e.g., GenICam).
• Experience successfully working in cross-functional teams.
• History of successful delivery of products.
• U.S. citizen or permanent resident with or capable of obtaining DOD security clearance.
• Record of success in 3D technology companies, including startups.
• Familiarity with MATLAB® or Python (NumPy/SciPy) scientific computing environments.
• Brilliant thinker who can contribute both “inside and outside the box.”
• Familiarity with hardware design (FPGA programming using VHDL, Verilog or other RTL).
Keywords: Framework, GUI, 3D graphics, 3D scene reconstruction, spatial database.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org