Backend Software Developer
Bernardsville, NJ 07924
They are more than a research lab; they are an innovation hub. They have an entreprenurial spirit molding technology of the future. They are involved in cybersecurity, data analytics, advanced networking, wireless and mobility, display technologies, optical and quantum, power grid and IoT security, and electronic warfare. The industries they work in include smart cities and smart phones, intelligent battlefields and autonomous systems, telecommunications, energy, finance, government, life sciences and defense. They have 225 scientists, engineers and analysts on staff, 260+ issued, licensed and pending patents. They have more than 125 PhD’s on staff, 40+ collaborations with universities, research organizations and vendors. Additionally they have 100+ on-going customer-funded research and technology programs.
Description of assignment: Back-end software development on an applied technology prototyping program for a new Army network planning and analysis tool. The candidate will join a team of 10-12 engineers to design and implement an integrated planner prototype for Army networks. The planner will generate network plans and detailed designs for network architecture, IP addressing, spectrum and satellite resources that support mission movement paths, Information Exchange Requirements (IERs) and other communication requirements.
• B.S./M.S. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field.
• Strong software and systems skills and experience in prototype development (C/C++, Java, scripting languages: Python/Perl).
• 5+ years of experience in designing, implementing, and integrating complex software systems.
• Knowledge of modern software architectures, including technologies such as microservices; message buses such as Advanced Message Queuing Protocol (AMQP), RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ, or SOA-based Enterprise Service Bus (ESB); REST and SOAP Web Services.
• Knowledge of relational and document-oriented databases such as PostgreSQL and MongoDB.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com