Embedded Linux C Developer in computer vision, video processing – Job Order 2934
near Seven Corners, VA 22044
My client has been developing and applying intelligent video technology for almost 20 years
Utilizing the Cloud to perform all video management adds stability and simplicity in roviding intelligent video security solutions that incorporate computer vision and machine learning.to provide instant notifications and long term insights
To summarize the requirements, this is primarily an embedded c and python application. C++ is not much of a factor. It’s important the embedded software experience be on a Linux platform or else the individual might struggle.
They are willing to consider Canadian citizens, sponsorship of an existing H-1B and may even consider F-1 OPT if the individual has sufficient relevant experience.
Base salary can be as hight as $120K to $125K with a 10% bonus that is 75% based on commpany performance and 25% based on individual performance. For the past 3 years, the entire engineering team has received at least 75% of this 10% bonus.
This is a very stable company that is part of a much larger organization primarily focused on industrial security.
• Will develop software on an embedded Linux platform.
• Cross-compiling applications and building production-ready firmware packages.
• Development and maintenance of application layer code for network communications, storage devices, and peripherals.
• The position requires an understanding of hardware and drivers for SDIO, USB, GPIO, audio and video.
• BS with 5 years of experience or MS degree with 3 years of experience is required. Candidates should have a degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering or computer science.
• At least 3 years of experience developing embedded Linux applications on ARM CPUs
• Very strong C/C++ programming, and knowledge of OS/systems programming – IPC, multi-threading, memory maps
• Strong Python programming and shell scripting experience in a commercial environment.
• Understanding of device drivers, bootloaders and filesystems
• Experience with embedded toolchains, cross-compilation and build tools
• Embedded video or vision experience is a huge plus – gstreamer, RTSP, H.264, GPU, OpenCV
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org