FPGA Developer – Job Order 2953
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
US citizens only; active Secret clearance preferred
They are more than a research lab; they are an innovation hub. They have an entreprenurial spirit molding technology of the future. They are involved in cybersecurity, data analytics, advanced networking, wireless and mobility, display technologies, optical and quantum, power grid and IoT security, and electronic warfare. The industries they work in include smart cities and smart phones, intelligent battlefields and autonomous systems, telecommunications, energy, finance, government, life sciences and defense. They have 225 scientists, engineers and analysts on staff, 260+ issued, licensed and pending patents. They have more than 125 PhD’s on staff, 40+ collaborations with universities, research organizations and vendors. Additionally they have 100+ on-going customer-funded research and technology programs.
The candidate will be responsible for development of both FPGA designs and embedded systems software for low-volume proof-of-concept products. This position presents a great opportunity for candidates that are looking to work on challenging, cutting edge technology across diverse areas.
– Working with small multi-disciplinary team
– Work closely with software developers in a hands on FPGA development role
– Developing FPGA designs based on high level requirements
– Design, document, code, simulate, synthesize and implement HDL designs
– Test and debug entire software/FPGA system
– Implement FPGA designs on devices that are resident in commercial Software Defined Radios (SDRs), e.g., Ettus B210, N310, etc.
– Familiarity with digital signal processing and LTE standard is a plus
Requires 5 to 8 years with BS/BA or 3 to 5 years with MS/MA or 0 to 2 years with PhD.
– Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering
– Familiar with implementing fixed point signal processing algorithms in both embedded software and VHDL or Verilog
– Familiar with RF systems and test equipment
– 3+ years developing FPGA designs, testing, and debugging
– U.S. Citizen with a current security clearance of SECRET or above, or the ability to obtain a security clearance
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org