Research Scientist, Networking Security – Job Order 3265
Bernardsville, NJ 07924
US Citizenship or Permanent Residency
$100K to $140K
They are more than a research lab; they are an innovation hub. They have an entrepreneurial spirit molding technology of the future. They are involved in cybersecurity, data analytics, advanced networking, wireless and mobility, display technologies, optical and quantum, power grid and IoT security, and electronic warfare. The industries they work in include smart cities and smart phones, intelligent battlefields and autonomous systems, telecommunications, energy, finance, government, life sciences and defense. They have 225 scientists, engineers and analysts on staff, 260+ issued, licensed and pending patents. They have more than 125 PhD’s on staff, 40+ collaborations with universities, research organizations and vendors. Additionally, they have 100+ ongoing customer-funded research and technology programs.
My client is looking for a self-motivated Networking Security Research Scientist with a passion for developing technology innovation in the area of future-generation wireless systems and applications. The candidate will work with other research engineers and collaborate with university faculty members and students to design algorithms and implement prototype systems to demonstrate new research concepts and enable technology transition to practice.
BS 8-10, MS 6-8, PhD 3-5
Skills and Experience You Should Possess:
• Graduate degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field
• Strong analytical skills and in-depth knowledge of networking protocols and design, and machine learning algorithms.
• Knowledge of and hands-on experience in the areas of next-generation wireless systems and mobile applications.
• Knowledge of network security and cyber-physical system security
• Strong software and systems skills (including Linux, Android, Windows) and software development (C/C++, Java, scripting languages: Python/Perl)
• Experience with TensorFlow, PyTorch is a plus.
• Experience with containers and orchestration solutions including Docker, Kubernetes is a plus.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• US permanent residency or US citizenship is required
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com