Senior Radio Frequency Researcher – Job Order 3288
Red Bank, NJ 07701 or Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
Acive secret clearance required
They are more than a research lab; they are an innovation hub. They have an entrepreneurial spirit molding technology of the future. They are involved in cybersecurity, data analytics, advanced networking, wireless and mobility, display technologies, optical and quantum, power grid and IoT security, and electronic warfare. The industries they work in include smart cities and smartphones, intelligent battlefields and autonomous systems, telecommunications, energy, finance, government, life sciences and defense. They have 225 scientists, engineers and analysts on staff, 260+ issued, licensed and pending patents. They have more than 125 PhD’s on staff, 40+ collaborations with universities, research organizations and vendors. Additionally, they have 100+ ongoing customer-funded research and technology programs.
The candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, and prototyping radio frequency (RF) solutions for wireless systems. Familiarity with the design of extremely wideband RF systems including both transmit and receive chains (including low noise amplification, power amplification, frequency conversion, filtering, splitting, and combining systems, as well as interfaces to corresponding transmitting and receiving digital sections), along with antennas for operation in the 1-50 GHz range are desirable. You will work in teams to research concepts and develop cutting-edge solutions to complex problems. You will also be required to communicate the results of research through customer presentations and publications. Must work well collaboratively and individually. Main responsibilities include:
- Designing, analyzing, modeling, and simulating RF systems for extremely wideband transmission and reception, including effects of noise, spurious responses, non-linearities, and self-interference.
- Designing, analyzing, modeling, and simulating antenna systems and analyzing and modeling RF propagation links
- Implementing, debugging, and testing RF solutions at the component, module, and board level.
- Writing design documents, simulation and test reports, and system documentation.
- Citizenship Verification: This position requires verification of US Citizenship” 3+ years of experience in developing RF solutions
- BS/BA, MS/MA, Ph.D. or equivalent experience in Electrical and Computer Engineering or a related relevant field
- Candidates must have at least an active Secret security clearance
- Strong written and spoken communications/presentation skills
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com