Senior R&D Engineer, Video/AI – Job Order 2972
near Seven Corners, VA 22044
Willing to sponsor H-1B’s, accept Canadian Citizens and consider F-1’s who have strong relevant experience
Compensation: $90 (2-3 years) – $130 (10+ years, deep experience in Linux, some AWS but not mandatory)
My client has been developing and applying intelligent video technology for almost 20 years
Utilizing the Cloud to perform all video management adds stability and simplicity in roviding intelligent video security solutions that incorporate computer vision and machine learning.to provide instant notifications and long term insights.This is a very stable company that is part of a much larger organization primarily focused on industrial security.
We are looking for an experienced R&D engineer to work on the next generation of our products. This is an exciting position to work on the cutting edge of technology, expand your skill set and make a meaningful contribution every single day.
In this role, the candidate will design and implement new algorithms for image and video understanding on a Linux platform. The job involves prototyping, training and testing vision and machine learning algorithms on extensive datasets. The position also requires transition of the prototype to production-ready code. Additional duties include improvement of existing algorithms for classification, tracking and recognition. The position requires an understanding of hardware limitations in an embedded environment including code optimization for fixed point and vector computation.
Skills and Experience
– At least 5 years of experience working on computer vision problems in an applied, industrial setting. Ability to implement algorithms from research papers and improve their performance or accuracy
– Very strong C/C++ programming skills
– Strong Python programming and shell scripting experience in a commercial environment with exposure to frameworks such as TensorFlow, NumPy and OpenCV
– Knowledge of H.264 and H.264 codecs
– Experience with embedded toolchains, cross-compilation and build tools
– Embedded video or vision experience is a huge plus – gstreamer, RTSP, GPU
The candidate should have developed code for commercially shipping mass market products. Experience with version control systems such as git is required.
M.S. or Ph.D with at least 5 years of experience is required in computer vision and video compression. Candidates should have a degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering or computer science.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com