System Software Lead, C++, clearance – Job Order 3117
Red Bank, NJ
Active Secret Clearance is required
2 – 3 days on-site per week
They are more than a research lab; they are an innovation hub. They have an entreprenurial spirit molding technology of the future. They are involved in cybersecurity, data analytics, advanced networking, wireless and mobility, display technologies, optical and quantum, power grid and IoT security, and electronic warfare. The industries they work in include smart cities and smart phones, intelligent battlefields and autonomous systems, telecommunications, energy, finance, government, life sciences and defense. They have 225 scientists, engineers and analysts on staff, 260+ issued, licensed and pending patents. They have more than 125 PhD’s on staff, 40+ collaborations with universities, research organizations and vendors. Additionally they have 100+ on-going customer-funded research and technology programs.
My client seeks an energetic software developer to join and potentially lead their agile development team on multi-disciplinary, cutting-edge projects. The person filling this position will be an integral member of a dynamic team that consists of experts from multiple domains. Flexible for occasional telework must be local to work location
From the hiring manager …we need someone who has experience with optimization, machine learning and/or RF systems (preferably all of these). We have found that this is necessary for being successful at the work in this requisition.
• Develop clean, robust maintainable software code without sacrificing portability
• Work with other team members and other organizations to integrate and test software
• Lead software development and implementation process. Work with team members to define tasks, deadlines, and schedules. Work with team members and other organizations to integrate and test software
• Implement real-time algorithms that may have been previously modeled in other languages
• Design clean interfaces that support interaction with software written by other developers and third parties
• Document features and implementations for external reviewers to understand
• Design and implement code to enable continuous delivery and integration.
Requires 8 to 10 years with BS/BA or 6 to 8 years with MS/MA or 3 to 5 years with PhD, along with the following attributes:
• Recent C++ experience (v11 or greater) including working with features, lambdas, smart pointers, etc.
• Experience developing multi-threaded applications in C++
• Object Oriented Programming knowledge
• Experience developing performance-critical code of algorithms (e.g. optimization or machine learning)
• Strong communication skills, ability to clearly and concisely document technical issues, decisions and progress
• Must possess an active Secret clearance or higher
• Knowledge and experience working with RF systems Desired Skills/Experience:
• Familiarity with GoF design patterns
• Test -driven Development
• Experience with using CMAKE, JSON, XML , Git
• Experience working on multi-disciplinary software teams
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org